Winter Trail Cam Contest running January 11-25.
Winter is a beautiful time of year to Head North to Grand Rapids. The forest is blanketed in snow, the trails are groomed and ready to be skied, ridden, and biked. You will find over 3,000 miles of trails to enjoy this winter. Grand Rapids is conveniently located in the middle of Minnesota's Northwoods. This year we set up a trail cam at Zorbaz on Pokegama Lake to showcase the snowfall, road conditions, and the ice conditions. Pokegama Lake is one of our 1,007 lakes in the Grand Rapids area. Come enjoy the abundance of outdoor recreation!
We know that it is natural to want to hunker down and stay inside, but we want to encourage you to do winter differently this year in Grand Rapids. Grand Rapids not only has an abundance of outdoor recreation opportunities, but also great lodging properties, great dining, and several indoor entertainment options. We encourage you to get outside of your comfort zone and Head North!
Here is your chance to ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN a winter getaway trip to Grand Rapids. This month we are highlighting a fabulous trip package over $600 value! This includes, lodging at Green Heron Bed & Breakfast, dining at Zorbaz on Pokegama, outdoor recreation at Mt Itasca and Forest History Center, indoor entertainment at Judy Garland and Children's Discovery Museum, and shopping at Ray's Sport & Cycle. We look forward in seeing you! Good luck!
WINTER TRAIL CAM CONTEST GRAND PRIZE:
- Green Heron Bed & Breakfast - 2 nights stay (includes: full breakfast, appetizer and comp beverage when they are here at 5:00, no extra charge for amenities. Direct access to Pokegama Lake, multiple trails close by. $329.62 value
- Mt Itasca Ski Package, includes 4 lift tickets and ski rentals, and 2 adult lift tickets to Giants Ridge value $229
- $50 Zorbaz Gift Certificate
- $50 Gift Certificate to Ray's Sport & Cycle
- Admission to Judy Garland and Children's Discovery Museums Value $36
- Forest History Center Family of 4 Admission value $40
TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $734.62
Click here to learn more through our Winter Trail Cam Blog: https://www.